Buyer Registration Guidelines
Auction Registration takes place in person at the auction site on the day of the auction. You can also pre-register and get your bidder number during the inspection days. By pre-registering you can avoid the registration lines on auction day.
- Valid Driver’s License, Passport or Government ID.
- Must be 18 years old to register.
- Tax Exemption Certificate or Dealer License (if applicable). Our auctions are open to the public; however, in order to be exempt from paying taxes at our auctions, we must have a copy of your Retail Sales License, Farm Tax exemption affidavit, Resale Certificate and/or Dealer License. We will not be able to remove sales tax from your invoice until we have your certificate/license in hand.
- International buyers are required to produce a Bill of Lading in order to be exempt from sales tax.
- Bank Letter of Guarantee on bank letterhead.
SAMPLE LETTER OF GUARANTEE:
Mr. (customer name) is a customer in good standing at our bank. We will guarantee the payment of check on this account (acct #) up to (specify amount) Dollars for purchase at your auction on (date of auction).
- Registration and acceptance of terms and conditions of the auction.
- A bidder number will be assigned to you and you will be given a catalog with listing of items being sold in auction. This catalog will also contain details about terms & conditions of the auction. Please review carefully.
- After completing the registration process, you are now ready to participate in the auction.
- Settlements should be paid in full on the day of auction.
- We accept cash, certified checks, and personal checks (with a letter of guarantee from your bank).
- We do not accept credit cards at this time.
- Titles are sent by certified mail and signature is required at delivery.
There may be a fee charged to each titled item purchased, contact us for details.
- Announcements the day of the sale take precedence over all printed matter and advertising.
- Buyer premiums are subject to change, please consult individual auction catalogs.
- All items are sold As Is, Where Is. No warranties or guarantees - Expressed or implied.